Africa Alive!78 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kessingland, Lowestoft NR33 7TF,UK, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1502740291
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Being a part of the Zoological society of Anglia, ‘Africa Alive!’ was formerly known as Suffolk Wildlife Park. The zoo houses a wide number of animals, mammals, reptiles, and birds. The early primates of this zoo are - Mongoose and Sclater's lemur, Drill, Chimpanzee, King Colobus, Black-and-white ruffed lemur, crowned lemur, and Red-bellied lemur. You will feel good in ‘Africa Alive!’ to see the presence of different mammals like Meerkat, Short-clawed otter, Straw-coloured fruit bat, African elephant, Cameroon sheep, Somali black-headed sheep, African hunting dog, Somali wild ass, Congo buffalo, African lion, Barbary sheep, Southern white rhinoceros, Cheetah, Reticulated giraffe and Blesbok.
How to Reach Africa Alive!
- Rented car / taxi
- Africa Alive! Address: Kessingland, Lowestoft NR33 7TF,UK, United Kingdom
- Africa Alive! Contact Number: +44-1502740291
- Africa Alive! Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Kessingland include Africa Alive! in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.15% of people start their Africa Alive! visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Africa Alive!
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Africa Alive!
People normally club together Wrentham War Memorial and San Francisco Walk while planning their visit to Africa Alive!.