How to Reach Dinan
- By Air: The nearest airport to the town is at Rennes which operates flights to and from Paris, London and several other destinations.
- By Train: You can reach Dinan through The TER Bretagne, which starts from the Paris train station.
- By Bus: Buses are available from Rennes, Malo, St. Brieuc, St. Jacut and several other nearby destinations.
- By Car: You can reach the city from Paris via Motorway A11, from Angers and Rennes via D775.
- On Foot: Dinan is a compact town and everything can be accessible on foot. It is also the best way to explore the ancient town.
- By Taxi: The taxi Dinannais is a cab service that takes you in and around the city.
- By Car: Even though it is not necessary, you can get around the city on the cars, especially during the nights.