Parc Floral De Haute BretagneCurrently Open
- Address: Le Chateau Folletiere, 35133 Le Chatellier, France, Dinan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-299954832
- Ticket Price: 11 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
These 25 hectare contain 24 of upper Britanny’s most utterly beautifully landscaped gardens. Each perfectly executed natural space is designed around a specific theme. A myriad of colors in plant life, miles of carefully maintained paths, carefully placed bridges, streams and waterfalls all harmonise to touch your heart in ways you didn’t know a garden could. The gardens are divided into several major themes such as:
- The Arcadia Gardens: The reflect the styles and philosophies of Greek and Roman Antiquity.
- The Romantic Gardens: Dreamy and exotic gardens that focus on color and scent.
- The Twilight Gardens: Sunrise, sunsets and nights inspired these gardens.
The look and presentation of these gardens change and evolve with the seasons, so come during autumn, and then also spring and summer. You’re practically guaranteed to be blown away each time.
Parc Floral De Haute Bretagne Travel Tips
- Get a map of the place from the attraction website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parc Floral De Haute Bretagne
- 5-12 years old: EUR 7.90
- 13-18 years old EUR 8.90
How to Reach Parc Floral De Haute Bretagne
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dinan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dinan and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.12% of people who visit Dinan include Parc Floral De Haute Bretagne in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
88.24% of people start their Parc Floral De Haute Bretagne visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parc Floral De Haute Bretagne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc Floral De Haute Bretagne