Are you looking for what to do in Dinan?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- The Old Town: The historic part of Dinan, which is a warren of Narrow streets, is probably the most important tourist attraction of the city.
- Dinan Castle-Museum: Former castle of the Dukes of Brittany, the place is now a museum that displays several objects like include religious items, gold and silverware, furniture, and prehistoric tools.
- Ramparts of Dinan- Rue du Chateau: 13th century fortified walls around the city, spreading for three kilometres.
- The Basilica St Sauveur: A small basilica commissioned by Sir Rivallon le Roux, Lord of Dinan in 1120. It was later reconstructed in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- Saint Malo Church: A church with stained glass windows which was originally constructed in the 15th century.
- Le Petit Train de Dinan: Touring of the city on a little tourist train with audio travel guide. Address: 7 rue de la Violette, 22100 Dinan, France.
- Vedette Jaman IV: A one hour cruising tour in the river. Address: Rue du Port, 22100 Dinan, France.
- Danfleurenn Nautic: Boat rides towards the port of Dinan. Address: 21 Rue du Quai, Dinan, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Dinan and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Dinan getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Dinan with confidence.