Thursday Morning Market, Dinan
About Thursday Morning Market, Dinan
Thursday Morning Market, Dinan - Address
Address: Place Duguesclin, 22100 Dinan, France
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 01:00 pm Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A typical French weekly market is set up between the Place Duguesclin and place du Champ Clos on Thursdays. The products are local – meats, fruits, veggies, plants, cheeses, flowers, and clothes. You may even find souvenirs and handicrafts. The main reason to be here though, is that the rest of Dinan is usually here. It’s an excellent place to pick up some of the city’s character.
Thursday Morning Market Information
- It is close to the Tourist Information Office in Centre Ville.
- Park in the multi-story car park, Rue Victor Basch.
- Make sure to get your own basket if you’re shopping.
How To reach Thursday Morning Market by Public Transport
- Walk or drive here.
- Ask a local for public transport info and/or directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dinan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dinan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Thursday Morning Market, Dinan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Moulin Du Prat
- Musee D'artiste De La Grande Vigne
- Communaute Religieuse
- Tour De L'horloge
- Piscine Canetons
- Dinan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Dinan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Dinan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Dinan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Dinan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Dinan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Dinan