Events and Festivals in Dingle
- St Patrick’s Day (March 17): St Patrick’s Days is a popular fest in Ireland as a tribute to St. Patrick- one of the most famous missionaries in the world. The festival is a mélange of parade, music and dance and colorful banners that light up the town every year.
- Feile na Bealtaine (April): A 5 day affair, the Feile na Bealtine is the place to be if you want to relish Irish music and art of every form. The festival gives platforms to theatre artists, musicians, dancers and many more art ambassadors in Ireland.
- Dingle Tradfest (September): The Dingle Tradfest is a fusion-traditional music fest showcasing collaboration between national and international artists.
- Dingle Peninsula Food Festival (October): A favorite in Dingle, the Food festival consist of tasting trails, workshops, markets, wine tasting and good music to top it off.
Trip plans for Dingle
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Dingle
Dingle Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Dingle
Save 3%Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour from Dingle12 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Dingle Bay Eco Tours is a 4 hour boat tour of the Blasket Islands and Dingle Bay with the opportunity to see whales, dolphins...
Dingle Dolphin Boat tour4 Reviews
You'll ride aboard one of 6 fully licensed comfortable ferries to scenic Dingle Bay to see Fungie the Famous Dolphin. Sit Bac...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Cahersiveen
- Events & Festivals in Sneem
- Events & Festivals in Tralee
- Events & Festivals in Molls Gap
- Events & Festivals in Killarney
- Events & Festivals in Abbeyfeale