How to Reach Diu - The Easiest Way to Reach Diu
- By Air: Diu Airport receives daily flights from Mumbai via Porbandar by Jet Airways.
- By Train: Veraval Train Station is 90km away; you'll have to drive over from there or take a taxi.
- By Car: There are no major towns close to Diu, but it is possible reach Diu by road from Veraval, Bhavnagar, Sasangir, and Rajkot.
- By Taxi: It's possible to make an arrangement with a driver to be on call for you, though that usually costs extra. But it's a reliable way of getting around.
- By Auto: These three-wheeled vehicles are found everywhere but may not take you too far out of town.
- By Motorcycle: This is probably the best way to get around. You will have to show your driving licence before you're allowed to rent one.
Are you looking for a Diu travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Diu from Nearby Cities
|Somnath to Diu||67.39 km||1 hour 7 mins|
|Veraval to Diu||69.8 km||1 hour 9 mins|
|Rajula to Diu||70.69 km||1 hour 2 mins|
|Surat to Diu||205.74 km||3 hours 25 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Diu
- How to reach Somnath
- How to reach Jetpur
- How to reach Daman
- How to reach Surat
- How to reach Pasaya
- How to reach Gandhvi
- How to reach Dharampur
- How to reach Virar
- How to reach Vardha
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai