How to Reach Diyarbakir - The Easiest Way to Reach Diyarbakir
- By Air: The Diyarbakir airport has flights to and from Istanbul and Ankara, operated by the Turkish Airlines and Onur Air.
- By Train: Trains run from Istanbul to Diyarbakir via Ankara three-four times a week. But avoid traveling in Early August because these trains are too crowded.
- By Bus: Many regional bus services run buses from Diyarbakir to other places in Turkey, and vice versa. But while travelling towards west, keep your IDs ready for checking at several military points.
- By Bus: There are a few bus and mini bus services that help you travel various places in the city.
- By Taxi: If you are not comfortable in buses, you can hire taxi from a few local services there and reach your destinations within the city.
Are you looking for a Diyarbakir travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Diyarbakir from Nearby Cities
|Gaziantep to Diyarbakir||315.1 km||5 hours 15 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Diyarbakir
- How to reach Mardin
- How to reach Midyat
- How to reach Sanliurfa
- How to reach Suruç
- How to reach Adıyaman
- How to reach Birecik
- How to reach Bitlis
- How to reach Uzungöl Köyü
- How to reach Gaziantep
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Ordu
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Kusadasi