How to Reach Diyarbakir - The Easiest Way to Reach Diyarbakir
- By Air: The Diyarbakir airport has flights to and from Istanbul and Ankara, operated by the Turkish Airlines and Onur Air.
- By Train: Trains run from Istanbul to Diyarbakir via Ankara three-four times a week. But avoid traveling in Early August because these trains are too crowded.
- By Bus: Many regional bus services run buses from Diyarbakir to other places in Turkey, and vice versa. But while travelling towards west, keep your IDs ready for checking at several military points.
- By Bus: There are a few bus and mini bus services that help you travel various places in the city.
- By Taxi: If you are not comfortable in buses, you can hire taxi from a few local services there and reach your destinations within the city.
Are you looking for a Diyarbakir travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Diyarbakir from Nearby Cities
|Gaziantep to Diyarbakir||315.1 km||5 hours 15 mins|
|Erbil to Diyarbakir||430.55 km||7 hours 10 mins|
|Amman to Diyarbakir||662.77 km||11 hours 2 mins|
|Anamur to Diyarbakir||826.29 km||13 hours 46 mins|
|Ankara to Diyarbakir||852.24 km||14 hours 12 mins|
|Istanbul to Diyarbakir||1295.8 km||21 hours 35 mins|
|Izmir to Diyarbakir||1457.69 km||24 hours 17 mins|
|İzmir menemen deri serbest bölgesi mahallesi to Diyarbakir||1481.4 km||24 hours 41 mins|
|Islington to Diyarbakir||4709.13 km||78 hours 29 mins|
|London to Diyarbakir||4710.58 km||78 hours 30 mins|