Aqua Park Qatar is one of the very first water theme park in Qatar. It is spread over 50,000 sq meters and everything is simply made for water based fun. There are a lot of things for you to enjoy with your kids, family or even friends. There is a long river which is about 200 meters and is a beautiful thing to sail through. The full wave pool is going to take you high and low just like the waves. There is also a 2,000 gallon tipping bucket. The water slides are so high that you would love to go onto them over and over again. If you want to have a fun filled day with your people, then Aqua Park Qatar is definitely the best place to be at! Aqua park Doha Qatar rides includes -
- Giant wave pool
- Lazy river
- Activity pool
- Multiple slides complex
- Family pool
- Exotic village
Aqua Park Qatar Travel Tips
- Timings are subjected to chance. Check the official website before your visit.
- Restaurants and kiosks selling snacks are available inside the park.
- Lifeguards are there to ensure safe fun for everyone.
- Minors should be accompanied by parent.
- Must to wear Nylon or polyester clothes.
- Mobiles & camera not allowed inside.
- Parking is available
Entrance Ticket Details For Aqua Park Qatar
Aqua park qatar entrance fees -
- Child: QAR 120
- Adult: QAR 180
- Family package (3 children + 2 adult): QAR 600
- For group ticket price: check the official website
Aqua Park Qatar Hours
Aqua park qatar timing -
- Sunday to Wednesday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Friday: 10 am to 10 pm
- Family day every Saturday: 10 am to 8 pm
- Ladies day every Thursday: 11 am to 9 pm
- Monday closed.
- Aqua Park Qatar Ramadan timing: 8 pm to 2 am
How to Reach Aqua Park Qatar
- By hired taxi or by car from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Doha before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Doha and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.21% of people who visit Doha include Aqua Park Qatar in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.56% of people start their Aqua Park Qatar visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Aqua Park Qatar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aqua Park Qatar
Aqua Park Qatar Reviews & Ratings
will the aqua park be open in feb 2019? How much is it for a family of 4? two adults and two children?Answer Report Abuse
Hey, I think Aqua Park Qatar will be open in Feb 2019. The ticket price is 180 QR for adults & 120 QR for kids above 90 CM. Kids below 90 CM can enter for free.Report Abuse