Events and Festivals in Doha
- Annual Doha Cultural Festival Hotel: This festival is held in March and attracts tourists for its cultural aspect from all over the world. It is held under the supervision of the prince of Qatar.
- Doha International Trade Fair: Qatar is known for its business interactions with the world and also for the economic development that it has displayed. Hence, the trade fair which represents the coming together of the biggest of traders in the world is a big deal.
- Garangao Children Festival: This festival is a complete treat for children. It occurs after the breaking of the fast after the 14 day Ramadan.
- Annual Halal HAl Qatar Festival: This festival is a great place to learn about animal husbandry.
- Qatar International Food Festival: This is a great place to enjoy the local delicacies and experience the culture of Qatar.
- Qatar Book Festival: The literacy rate is 97% in Doha but the vision 2030 says that they will touch a 100% and the book festival is somewhat a representative of that vision.
- Qatar Marine Festival: Qatar Marine festival is a great place to witness the importance of Marine life in Doha.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Doha
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Doha
Save 21%Historical Day Trip: North of Qatar from Doha6 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Doha Hamad AirportNew on TripHobo
Duration: 30 MinsBook Now
Save 4%Private Souk Waqif or Al Wakra Souk Shopping Tour in Doha1 Reviews
Duration: 5 HrsBook Now
Save 5%8 Hour Qatar Museum Tour from DohaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 HrsBook Now