How to Reach Doha - The Easiest Way to Reach Doha
HOW TO GET TO DOHA
- By Plane: Doha is connected to most major cities in the World and has an international airport of its own. It is the advent of Qatar Airways that has helped Doha Airport gain such prominence in the Persian Gulf Region.
- By Car: The only country that borders Qatar is Saudi Arabia. You can enter from Saudi Arabia. There are talks of linking Qatar with Bahrain and UAE directly.
- By Bus: The concept of travelling by bus to Doha is not very common and not much information is available in this sector.
HOW TO GET AROUND DOHA
- By Bus: Although the public transport system is not very efficient, there are still buses that run in the city.
- By Taxis: You can prefer to travel around by cars but we suggest that the taxis are the safest option. The driving in Doha is not considered very safe with drivers generally speeding.
- By Rental Cars: If you intend on staying longer, than rental cars is a great option. Although you will have to find out about the licenses that can work and the ones that cannot.
Are you looking for a Doha travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Doha
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Doha. The most preferred mode of transport in Doha is Car.
Average distance: 17.73 km Average time: 35.08 min
Car 82.61%Driving 32.28 min Walking 0.35 min Waiting 0.04 min Overall average time for 19.04 kms 32.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 2.9%Bus 30 min Waiting 2.5 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 12.5 kms 33.5 min
Walking 7.25%Walking 55.4 min Driving 5.4 min Motorbike 2.4 min Overall average time for 4.9 kms 63.2 min
How to Reach Doha from Nearby Cities
|Tarout to Doha||185.5 km||3 hours 5 mins|
- How to reach Zekreet
- How to reach Umm Şalāl 'alī
- How to reach Dukhan
- How to reach Ash-shahaniyah
- How to reach Al Ruwais
- How to reach Mesaieed