Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Al Rayyan, Qatar, Doha
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +974-44861444
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museum, Family And Kids, Architecture
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum - Review
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum is also commonly known as Sheikh Faisal Museum. The museum basically aims at preserving the art, culture and traditions of the people from Qatar. For visitors, it is a beautiful insight into how vast, amusing and interesting is the culture of Qatar. The architecture of the museum as well has an old school charm to it with a tinge of modern architecture. It is definitely a must visit when in Doha and you are sure to learn a lot from all the sources available here.
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum Information
- Guided tour is recommended to understand the collections in the museum.
- For guided tour, advance booking is necessary.
- Wear loose clothing and flat shoes to make your tour easy and comfortable around the museum.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the museum.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in the museum.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Guided tour timings: 10am - 12pm, 1pm - 3pm & 4pm - 6pm
- For visiting on Public holidays get in touch with the authorities about the hours.
How To reach Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi or come by car from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Doha before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Doha and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum
60.06% of people who visit Doha include Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50.24% of people start their Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum Map
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum Trips
Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum, Doha Reviews
Superb!! Worth visiting... An amazing collection of of vehicles starting from the very old times to the present day is really praiseworthy 🚲🛴🛵🚗... those which are collected from various countries.. And Lot many other things to see.. Thumbs up!!!!
The second best museum in Qatar after the Islamic Museum. In fact there are more collections and varieties here. Ticket is for 20 QAR for adults (18 and above) and free for anyone under 18. There is also a huge farm which has dears and other animals for exhibition.
Impressive!! The entrance fee is QR20 only for adult, child is free. The place is huge! No bags are allowed and of course no water and food! It is vast with lots of varieties, from vehicles (bicycles, motor bikes, cars, boats), fossils, mineral rocks, guns, furniture, textile and jewelry and many more!!! It is like personal collection than proper museum but worth a visit! The displays arrangement could be better if work on properly. Downside of the museum is most of the displays are explained with minimum description, which is difficult for visitors to understand.
Entrance was 20QR. You have to go there with a car. Make sure you have a possibility to get back because it's in the middle of nowhere. Not possible to get a taxi at this location. They have vending machines to get drinks. Bags have to be stored safely at the entrance.
I was most impressed with the museum. The exhibits are wonderful and housed in very nice surroundings. It is well worth a visit to see the truly amazing collection. I couldn't find a route to it on Google maps, so spent a lot of time searching for it. John Batey
All QuestionsSheikh faisal bin qassim al thani museum
- Tour Of The Gila
- Cedar Hills Tabernacle
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Glad Tidings Assembly Of God
- Gallery Molly Ramolla
- Shiloh Ministries
- After Image Gallery & Studio
- Ol West Gallery & Mercantile
- Brewer Hill Catering Service
- Mimbres Region Arts Council
- Blue Dome Gallery
- Santa Clara Catholic Church
- Our Lady Of Guadalupe Monastery
- Kingdom Hall-Jehovah's Witness
- Church Of Gaia Council Of Six