Souq WaqifCurrently Open [Closes at 01:00 pm]
- Address: Al Jasra, Doha, Qatar
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +974-50438733
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
About Souq Waqif, Doha
Sex and the city part 2 has been successful enough in publicizing the concept of Souqs worldwide. Even otherwise Souqs have this very old world charm associated to them. Souq Waqif is no different. In a particular street, you are sure to find a lot of traditional items, condiments, spices, handicrafts and a big list of souvenirs to take back with you. The best part is that you can absorb the Middle Eastern experience completely with the help of all the restaurants and shisha lounges. Doha even otherwise is known for unparalleled local as well as mainstream shopping and a very main contributor behind that is the Souq Waqif.
Souq Waqif Information
- Avoid visiting the place during prayer hours as it will be closed.
- Though their official language is Arabic but English is fluently spoken in many places.
Souq Waqif Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Souq Waqif Opening and Closing Hours
- Shops opening hours: 10am -12pm & 4pm – 10pm
- Restaurants: 8am – 12am
- Some restaurants are open for 24 hours.
How To reach Souq Waqif by Public Transport
- Nearby bus station: In Lay-By Between Ministry Of Foreign Affairs And HSBC (bus no. – 76, 777)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Doha before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Doha and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Souq Waqif
95% of people who visit Doha include Souq Waqif in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
91.3% of people start their Souq Waqif visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Souq Waqif
94.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Souq Waqif
Souq Waqif Map
Souq Waqif Trips
Souq Waqif, Doha Reviews
All QuestionsSouq waqif
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station