Igrexa De Santa SusanaCurrently Open
- Address: 15705 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain Map
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Nestled on the highest part of a beautiful oak forest is the Igrexa de Santa Susana that was constructed on the site of a Celtic Settlement. The Church building was donated in 1546 to the Local Council by the Counts of Altamira but on this day, only the window, a doorway and a few corbels belonging to the Romanesque period have been preserved. The structure that you see today is a reconstruction of the 17th century and stands on a rectangular ground plan. The facade has semi-circular arches that are supported by columns on either side while a Gothic cross can be seen above the Church.
How to Reach Igrexa De Santa Susana
- Bus Santiago – Aeropuerto to stop - Santiago (Plaza de Galicia)
- Igrexa De Santa Susana Address: 15705 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Igrexa De Santa Susana Reviews & Ratings
- Cathedral Of Santiago Of Compostela Or Catedral De Santiago De Compostela
- Praza Da Quintana Or Quintana Square
- Praza Das Praterias
- Hostal Dos Reis Catolicos Or Catholic Kings Hostal
- Plaza Del Obradoiro Or Plaza De Espana
- Casa Da Parra Santiago De Compostela Or Parra House
- Praza De Abastos Or City Market