Events and Festivals in Donegal
- Wild Atlantic Way Walking Week: Held annually during June, the Wild Atlantic Walk is the most popular festival in Donegal. Visitors can register for guided tours which will consist of 2-4 hours of trekking through a hill every day. This helps tourists get a genuine feel of Irish Flora and Fauna. The cliff walk is a tourist favourite.
- Donegal Food Festival: Held in August, the Donegal food festival is a perfect melange of all things food with many hotels, restaurants and celebrity chefs coming together to offer authentic, lip-smacking dishes. A must try to every tourist. The Donegal Food Festival is one of the most popular events in Ireland.
Trip plans for Donegal
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Donegal
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Donegal
- Events & Festivals in Glenties
- Events & Festivals in Ardara
- Events & Festivals in Fintown
- Events & Festivals in Ballybofey
- Events & Festivals in Gweedore
- Events & Festivals in Derrybeg