The Looking Glass Spa TherapyCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Pound Street, Rathmullan, Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-749158444
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Spa
The Looking Glass Spa Therapy - Review
Located 35 Kilometres north of Donegal in Rathmullan, The Looking Glass Spa Therapy is a well guarded secret of the weary tourist and locals.
Offering the most luxurious treatments for relaxation and grooming, the spot is famous for Aoife- the head of the spa’s fabulous service.
- Day Spa Pampering Packages
- ‘Matis’ Paris Facials
- Aromastone Therapy Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Deep Fissure Massage
Many tourists swear by the famous Hot Stone massage available here and for the magnificent service that Aoife is so popular for.
A must visit to unwind after a long day.
The Looking Glass Spa Therapy Information
- It is recommended to call the centre before even-though they accept walk-in bookings.
- Do visit the nearby Kinnegar Brewery to taste a wide selection of beer after a relaxing treatment.
The Looking Glass Spa Therapy Ticket Prices
- Prices will vary with treatments. Do call up the centre to know price details
How To reach The Looking Glass Spa Therapy by Public Transport
- It is preferred to rent a car to explore Rathmullan.
Restaurants Near The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
- The Ferry Gate Restaurant
- The Watersedge Restaurant & Accommodation
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Donegal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Donegal and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
60.96% of people who visit Donegal include The Looking Glass Spa Therapy in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.76% of people start their The Looking Glass Spa Therapy visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Looking Glass Spa Therapy
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Looking Glass Spa Therapy