Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre79 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tullagh, Co. Donegal, Ireland Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-867204150
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Food And Drinks, Play, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Sports Camp, Rock Climbing
One of the most fun family spots, the Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre is a 2 hour’s drive north of Donegal town. The centre arranges comfortable accommodation, good food and a range of activities to explore the nearby beaches and other spots.
A must-visit for tourists who love to camp and trek, the centre also offers family activities like horse-riding, grooming and maintenance workshops. Hats and boots for horse-riding are complimentary.
You can choose from a variety of trekking and camp packages.
Tourists love this centre due to well-planned itinerary, good service and friendly staff.
- Kayaking and canoeing
Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre Travel Tips
- Discounts are available for a 5 day pony camp.
- Do spend at least 3 days at the centre for making the best use of the facilities.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre
- Entry is free.
- Additional charges for Surfing, Fishing, Kayaking/Canoeing and Golfing.
- Tullagh Beach:Adults- €30, Children-€ 25
- Tullagh Point: Adults- €30, Children- €25
- Clonmany Village: Adults- €55, Children- €45
- Urris: Adults- €55, Children- €45
- 1 day: €25, 3 day: €60, 5 day: €100
Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre Hours
- Pony Camp: 10.00 am to 2.00 pm.
- The centre has an in-house restaurant
- The Rusty Nail
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Donegal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Donegal and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre Address: Tullagh, Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre Contact Number: +353-867204150
- Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre: 08:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.53% of people who visit Donegal include Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
89.74% of people start their Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre
People normally club together Mamore Gap and Glenevin Waterfall while planning their visit to Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre.