Monument Jeanne D'arcCurrently Open
- Address: 4 Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France, Bléneau
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Monument, Family And Kids
Jeanne d'Arc is a French gilded bronze equestrian sculpture of Joan of Arc created in the year 1874 by Emmanuel Fremiet. The statue is 13 foot high and stands on a pedestal and depicts Joan in armour astride a horse. The statue can be seen holding a flag in her right hand and her face clearly shows a lot of determination. It has been erected in a place near where Joan was wounded during her attempt to take Paris. Do drop by if you are near the Louvre area.
More about BlÃÃƒÂ©neau
Create a flawless plan, make use of BlÃÃƒÂ©neau trip planner.
Hotels like Logis Hotel Le Nuage, La Guirtelle and Camping Le Bois Guillaume will solve your problem of where to stay in BlÃÃƒÂ©neau.
How to Reach Monument Jeanne D'arc
- Bus 68 to stop- Pyramides - Saint-Honore
- Buses 72, N11 and N24 to stop- Pyramides–Tuileries
- Buses 27, 68,95 to stop- Palais Royal - Comedie Francaise
- Subway to stop- Palais Royal Musée du Louvre
- Subway to stop Pyramides
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bléneau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bléneau and book an accommodation of your choice.