Clare Costal Walk ProjectCurrently Open
- Address: Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience, Cliffs of Moher, Liscannor, Co. Clare, Ireland, Doolin
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +353-657086141
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
Offering the most unreal views of the Cliffs of Moher, the Clare costal walk project takes you through walkways that tread on the glorious cliff section from Liscannor and Hags Head to the Doolin. The views include a pit stop at the Galway Bay and treats you to the Aill Na Searrach and the distant Aran Island in the North Atlantic Ocean. Depending on how long you want your walks to extend, you can explore the Hags Head (2 hours), Moher Sports Field (2 hours) and Liscannor (3.5 hours). The entire stretch form Liscannor to Doolin takes 7 hours!
The trails are easy even for beginners but the cliff section can get rather windy and it is best to make sure you stay safe. The rock formations including the beddings of limestone and shale seen at the cliff sections and the beautiful waterfalls that meet the ocean, are a rare sight on their own. The terrain of the trail is rather tranquil with the pathways twirling around acres of inhabited area. The green grass with colourful flowers adoring them and the sheer views from anywhere around the walkway, is perfect for some much needed nature therapy!
Clare Costal Walk Project Travel Tips
- Every booking can have maximum of 9 people. The preferred way to book tickets is online.
- Wear really sturdy shoes for the hike and carry necessities like food, water, sunscreen etc.
Entrance Ticket Details For Clare Costal Walk Project
- Adults: Euros 6 per person
- Children under 6 years: Free (maximum 4 children per adult)
- Senior/Student/Disabled: Euros 4 per person
Clare Costal Walk Project Hours
- Call up the place or visit official website for booking tickets.
How to Reach Clare Costal Walk Project
- By Bus: County Clare, Cliffs Of Moher (Car Gate)
- By taking a Taxi/ Minibus
- By renting a Car/ Bike
- By walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Doolin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Doolin and book an accommodation of your choice.