Immerse yourself in luxury at the Dorado Beach Resort and Golf Club, where you’ll be treated to the best of Puerto Rican hospitality. Sumptuous dining halls filled with tantalizing meals, close proximity to the beautiful Dorado Beach and, of course, their two championship and two plantation 18 hole golf courses make this gorgeous, plantation styled resort a popular get away.
Located in a secluded, quiet spot near the sea, the Beach Resort has a long history of being an elite holiday destination. It takes up two miles of Puerto Rico’s northeasterly shores, inside the former Rockerfeller’s estate magnificent and graceful landscaping. Out of all the resorts features, it’s the golf courses that stand out the most. With landscapes that morph from verdant green forests into oceanfront coconut groves, these stunning golf courses were created by Robert Trent Jones Sr.
Spend your day on the greens with all the best luxuries at your disposal by booking any of these courses, with a maximum party of four. You can plan weddings, contests, corporate events and other such important occasions here and rest assures that the experience will be impressive, both visually and in terms of service. There are four gold courses, each with their own different features that make golfing conditions harder or easier.
- The East Course offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, as neatly groomed green space stretches out over 7200 yards.
- The West Course is 6,975 yards of breezy, scenic land lined with palm trees. This course is currently closed for renovation.
- The Sugarcane Plantation Course is 7,119 in length and filled with newly created rivers and lakes, this making this courses topography and natural conditions very different. There’s a 50,000 square foot club house, packed ready with cooling drinks and tasty food, at the end.
- The Pineapple Plantation course is the friendliest course for golfers with the least forced carries, shallower bunkers and slightly larger greens. It finishes up just below the clubhouse terrace.
Dorado Beach Resort And Golf Club Travel Tips
- Just make sure you know the final price including everything before you make your decision (club rental, balls, mandatory caddy for East course, etc).
- Most services are provided free of charge, however, service charges and/or time & labor charges may apply to some special services requested.
- Overnight guests enjoy unlimited daily golf at either of the two plantation courses.
- Overnight guests have full access to Encanto Beach Club, Spa Botánico and Mi Casa, by José Andrés Restaurant at the new Dorado Beach, a Ritz Carlton Reserve.
- A stay in the resort will guarantee miles and miles of pristine beaches with a variety of watersports by Goodwinds at Barlovento bar & grill.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dorado Beach Resort And Golf Club
- You can separately book the golf courses as well, regardless of whether you stay at the resort.
- Each course has a different rate starting at $60 in the evening and $150 in the day.
- Equipment rentals are $75 for each set.
- Post 3pm, rates go down.
How to Reach Dorado Beach Resort And Golf Club
- You can travel around Dorado by public bus, taxi and shuttle bus services.
- Mi Casa (Contemporary)
- A la Vara (Caribbean, Puerto Rican)
- Chophouse Restaurant (Asian)
- Greenhouse Cafe Dorado (Spanish)
- L’Ami du Bistro (French)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dorado before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dorado and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Dorado include Dorado Beach Resort And Golf Club in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
37.34% of people start their Dorado Beach Resort And Golf Club visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dorado Beach Resort And Golf Club
62.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dorado Beach Resort And Golf Club