- Address: Günter-Samtlebe-Platz 2, formerly Ostwall 51a, 44135 Dortmund, Germany Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-2315026031
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Children Museums, Landmark, Family And Kids
Offering a chance to relive the medieval period, the Adlerturm is a children’s museum where your children can dress up in armours while they see interactive displays and part take in ongoing activities. The Eagle tower was built in 1992 over the grounds of a former tower used for defence and consists of a 30-meter high structure built on pillars that would not disturb the original foundations that date back to the 14th century.
Today, the museum covers 6 floors filled with exhibits that include excavations, a collection of calligraphy, a smell station, a collection of swords and a re-enactment of the Dortmund feud of 1388. You can also find historic maps of the tower here which is a highlight of the place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Adlerturm
- Admission to the place is free of cost.
How to Reach Adlerturm
- By Subway: Reinoldikirche
- By Train: Dortmund Stadthaus
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dortmund before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dortmund and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Adlerturm Address: Günter-Samtlebe-Platz 2, formerly Ostwall 51a, 44135 Dortmund, Germany
- Adlerturm Contact Number: +49-2315026031
- Adlerturm Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Adlerturm: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!