Museum Fur NaturkundeCurrently Open
- Address: Münsterstr.271, 44145 Dortmund, 44145, Germany Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
The Museum of natural history covers the journey of the earth, evolution of life and the mining history of Dortmund. You can find a 55-million old prehistoric pony fossil at the museum which is simply surreal to see. The museum also has a collection of 150,000 insects, compressed plant collection and an aquarium (the largest amazon aquarium in the world!) that is home to beautiful fresh water fishes.
Highlights of the place include:
- A collection of 33 million specimens that represent the natural history of the earth and diverse cultures form all around the world.
- Rare fossils including that of Nautiluses.
- A number of complete sets of a skeletons of Dinosaurs.
- Recreated models of Dinosaurs and other extinct species.
- Human anatomy exhibit
- A collection of minerals in rock body and precious stones.
The museum also has a planetarium that showcases our universe in a different light with detailed astronomical findings and interactive displays. If you love science, you can easily spend an afternoon here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Fur Naturkunde
- Reduced: 2 Euros
- Children up to the age of 18 have free entrance.
How to Reach Museum Fur Naturkunde
- By Subway: Fredenbaum
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dortmund before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dortmund and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museum Fur Naturkunde Address: Münsterstr.271, 44145 Dortmund, 44145, Germany
- Museum Fur Naturkunde Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Museum Fur Naturkunde Price: 4 EUR
- Best time to visit Museum Fur Naturkunde(preferred time): 10:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Museum Fur Naturkunde: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!