Signal Iduna Park341 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Strobelallee 50, 44139 Dortmund, Germany, 44139
- Phone: +49-23190200
- Fax: +49-02319020105
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas
The Signal Iduna Park is the largest stadium in Germany and the seventh largest in Europe with a capacity of more than 81,000 people during domestic matches and more than 65,000 people during international matches. The place also had the highest average fan attendance in 2011-2012 with over 1.3 million spectators who frequented the place. Till date the place is most famous for hosting the FIFA World Cup in 1974 and 2006 and the UEFA Cup Final in 2001.
The architecture of the stadium is iconic in itself. You can spot the yellow pylons even from a distance. Walk in and you see 4 grandstands along with a “Yellow Wall” which can accommodate 25,000 spectators and is the largest free-standing grandstand in Europe. The stadium is home to Borussia Dortmund soccer team and if take a tour of the place, you can see the dressing rooms, the mixed zone and the lodge. The tour also gives you access to the tunnels that lead to the stadium. When you visit, don’t forget to take a picture at the benches reserved for coaches. For fans of the game, the place promises an experience unlike any other. Try to catch a live match here to witness just how electrifying the place is!
Entrance Ticket Details For Signal Iduna Park
- Call up the place for tour prices.
Signal Iduna Park Hours
- For timings of upcoming matches, tours and events at the stadium, visit official website
Advance Sales of tickets:
- Ticket usually go up for sale at 8.30 am on the day of the match
Ticket service opening times in the 'BVB-FanWelt':
- Monday- Friday: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm (8.30 am – 6.00 pm for advance sales)
- For matches on weekend, the sales are open 4.5 hours before the event
How to Reach Signal Iduna Park
- Bus: Möllerbrücke (1. 7 kilometers away)
- Subway: Stadion
- Train: Dortmund Signal Iduna Park
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dortmund before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dortmund and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Dortmund include Signal Iduna Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
30.1% of people start their Signal Iduna Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Signal Iduna Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Signal Iduna Park