Visit Dubai - Best of Dubai
Dubai is undoubtedly a Shopaholic’s paradise. Travel to Dubai and live your heart out.
Shopping lovers from far and wide visit this city. Their primary goal: to shop-till-they-drop but Dubai Tourism has a lot more to offer. A vacation in Dubai has everything for everyone!
Dubai is slowly becoming a favorite tourist destination. Dubai vacations are a great resort for everyone! Book your Dubai tours to experience the great city.
Dubai is famous for its shopping districts called Souks. Tourists flock to the modern malls as well as the souks to meet their shopping needs. The best part about Dubai is perhaps that friendly negotiation over prices is available almost everywhere so you can get some really good bargains too. One of the important Dubai travel tips is Bargain!
Shopping aside, the most exciting part of Dubai is the several new additions to the Dubai skyline. The Burj Khalifa which is the tallest man-made structure in the world is most definitely a sight to see. Visiting The Burj Al Arab; the fourth tallest Hotel in the world is a once in a lifetime experience too. To add to this you can also see Dubai Miracle Garden, the biggest natural flower gardens as well as man-made islands along with some spectacular shopping malls. In short, Dubai will exceed your travel expectations. Dubai city tour will enchant you with its verstality.
However, a word of caution: It is important to be well-aware of the culture of the Middle East before you visit Dubai. Be extra vigilant and follow some rules and you will have the shopping experience that is incomparable to any other in the world!
When visiting Dubai, Always remember that you are going to be in a country with a different culture. The belief-systems differ greatly. It is important to follow certain rules and respect the values. Moreover, the laws are extremely strict so make sure that you do not get into trouble due to the failure to follow them.
Dubai Travel Tips
Essential travel information and Dubai tips for your visit
These tips to be kept in mind if you are travelling to Dubai or booking the tickets for Dubai Tours.
- Summer clothing are required for most of the year. However, at night the temperature falls down so carry some heavy clothes like jackets.
- Sun cream and sun glasses will also be essential to beat the Dubai heat. Avoid staying outside during daytime in summer as you might fall sick.
- Hotel price goes very low during summer.
- In case of money, it’s better if you can exchange your cash into Dubai currency.
- Time Zone: GST (Gulf Standard Time)
- Currency: Dirham (AED) is the official currency. It is abbreviated as DH or Dhs.
- Languages: Arabic is their national language. With Arabic, English is the other business language that is spoken. Urdu, Hindi and Farsi are other widely spoken language.
- Security: Police (999), Electricity & Water (991), Fire (997), Ambulance (998)
- Off-beaten Path: Go for snorkeling with reef sharks at Dibba Rock, If you visit the city in December, don’t miss the air show done by military planes. For visiting off-beat places, check out the Camel Souks that come up across the outskirts of the city.
- Tipping: Tipping the staff in Dubai is optional.
- Customs: Avoid wearing clothes that might hurt local Muslims. In hotel swimming pools and at the beaches, women can wear swimwear with their top on. For men, any dress is allowed unless one should not walk without a shirt on the street.If you are visiting Dubai during Ramadan, avoid eating, drinking or smoking in the public places. For using public transport, get Nol Card. It is a prepaid debit card that can be used for metros, buses, water buses and on taxis as well.
Travel to Dubai- Know before you go to Dubai
Attractions in Dubai
Dubai Travel Guides
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Dubai Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Dubai
597 Reviews Duration: Varies
There is no better way to see Dubai than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off Big Bus! This comprehensive tour includes sights ..
USD 71Book Now
28 Reviews Duration: Varies
Splash the hours away at Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai with this all-day entrance ticket. Make your own way to Wild Wadi and ..
USD 75.5Book Now
188 Reviews Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
If youre looking for things to do in Dubai, head out to discover the citys main sights and cosmopolitan culture on a private ..
USD 51.41Book Now
Duration: Airport Diamond Marhaba Services - DXB
The comprehensive range of meet and greet and airport lounge services makes arriving or departing simpler, quicker and less s..