Al Mamzar Beach ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +971-42966201
- Ticket Price: 5 AED
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Al Mamzar Beach Park - Review
Spread across 106 hectors, Dubai Al Mamzar Beach Park is an awe inspiring piece of land. Mamzar beach dubai is a great venue for family and kids, the mamzar beach offers swimming pools, children’s play areas, barbeque sites, lush green lawns, a train ride, sheltered beaches and picnic areas. They also provide private chalets for hire. As it is a Mamzar beach park, the sand is golden and soft and a huge area is available for recreational activities. Chalet bookings are popular in the mamzar park for people looking for a venue to enjoy with their friends and family, and the various bus routes that go through Al Mamzar Beach in Dubai make accessibility easier for all people. This huge park will surely win your hearts and create some great memories. The Al Mamzar park timings can be found in detail below for planning a visit.
Do Visit Dubai Itinerary 10 Days to explore Dubai in an amazing way
We recommend planning your visit beforehand. Do it well using Dubai trip planner.
Al Mamzar Beach Park Information
- Contact number for hiring chalet is +9714 2967454.
- FREE external parking & paid for internal parking.
- There is provision for BBQ.
Al Mamzar Beach Park Ticket Prices
Al mamzar beach park entrance fee -
- With car entrance: AED 30
- By walk: AED 5 per person
- Hiring Large chalet: AED 200+ Park Fees.
- Hiring Small chalet: AED 150+ Park Fees.
- Sunbed: AED 15
- Umbrella: AED 10
- Mamzar park swimming pool fees: AED 10 for Adults, AED 5 for Children.
- Jet ski price for Adults: AED 250 (for 1 hour), AED 150 (for 30 min)
Al Mamzar Beach Park Opening and Closing Hours
Al mamzar beach timings -
- Sun - Wed: 8 am to 10 pm
- Thur - Sat & public holidays: 8 am to 11 pm
- Mamzar park timings during Ramadan: 8 am to 11 pm
- Mamzar beach ladies day: Monday and Wednesday
- Jet Ski Timing: 9 am to 6 pm
How To reach Al Mamzar Beach Park by Public Transport
- Mamzar Beach Park Bus Terminus
- By Bus: Bus C28 stops at Mamzar, Beach Park Terminus.
Restaurants Near Al Mamzar Beach Park
- 1 restaurant and 10 snack shacks present at the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Al Mamzar Beach Park
95% of people who visit Dubai include Al Mamzar Beach Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
68.67% of people start their Al Mamzar Beach Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Al Mamzar Beach Park
94.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Al Mamzar Beach Park
Al Mamzar Beach Park Map
Al Mamzar Beach Park Trips
Al Mamzar Beach Park, Dubai Reviews
Awesome place to hang out for peace and relaxation.. Worth enjoying walk along the beach side. Avoid weekends as it remains crowded and parking crunch is also there.. Best way to enjoy: pickup tea from nearby shops, and enjoy at beach side.. Ample sitting spaces available.. 👌
Very family friendly and inexpensive. The beaches are less crowded than some of the others in Dubai and the water is calm. I recommend bringing a picnic lunch as the only food options are simple snack stalls with limited options. A lot of people come here to BBQ and use the park areas behind the beaches.
We have gone many time to Mamzar Beach Park. Inside one can enjoy swimming in beach. Do grilling. Kids can also play in park. You can also get a chalet for a day with advance booking. Public Holidays it use to be very much packed in with people. I suggest any one going avoid public holiday
Loved this park. Can do barbecue with well clean atmosphere. Beach is next to park. Can swim as well. I enjoyed always whenever visit there.
The best place to spend with friends and family in a budget. Barbeque, picnic, swimming in the pool or beach. Or Simply lying lazily on the green Grass.
All QuestionsAl mamzar beach park
Wheal chair available in entrance gate for aged person?Answer Report Abuse
I think the beach is wheel-chair accessible but not sure if you can rent a wheelchair at the entrance or if you need to carry your own. You can call them up and ask on 971 4 296 6201.Report Abuse
- Griffith Memorials
- Uplands Shoe Repairs
- The Garage
- The Grove Gallery
- Dioces Of Swansea & Brecon
- Pantygwydr Baptist Church
- A B Sea School
- St Benedicts R C Church
- Green Baize Snooker Club
- Artists Blank Canvas
- Austin Designs
- St Jude's
- Dylan Thomas Birthplace & Family Home
- Gateway Church Caerphilly