Al Mamzar Beach ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +971-42966201
- Ticket Price: 5 AED
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Al Mamzar Beach Park - Review
Spread across 106 hectors, Dubai Al Mamzar Beach Park is an awe inspiring piece of land. Mamzar beach dubai is a great venue for family and kids, the mamzar beach offers swimming pools, children’s play areas, barbeque sites, lush green lawns, a train ride, sheltered beaches and picnic areas. They also provide private chalets for hire. As it is a Mamzar beach park, the sand is golden and soft and a huge area is available for recreational activities. Chalet bookings are popular in the mamzar park for people looking for a venue to enjoy with their friends and family, and the various bus routes that go through Al Mamzar Beach in Dubai make accessibility easier for all people. This huge park will surely win your hearts and create some great memories. The Al Mamzar park timings can be found in detail below for planning a visit.
Do Visit Dubai Itinerary 10 Days to explore Dubai in an amazing way
We recommend planning your visit beforehand. Do it well using Dubai trip planner.
Al Mamzar Beach Park Information
- Contact number for hiring chalet is +9714 2967454.
- FREE external parking & paid for internal parking.
- There is provision for BBQ.
Al Mamzar Beach Park Ticket Prices
Al mamzar beach park entrance fee -
- With car entrance: AED 30
- By walk: AED 5 per person
- Hiring Large chalet: AED 200+ Park Fees.
- Hiring Small chalet: AED 150+ Park Fees.
- Sunbed: AED 15
- Umbrella: AED 10
- Mamzar park swimming pool fees: AED 10 for Adults, AED 5 for Children.
- Jet ski price for Adults: AED 250 (for 1 hour), AED 150 (for 30 min)
Al Mamzar Beach Park Hours
Al mamzar beach timings -
- Sun - Wed: 8 am to 10 pm
- Thur - Sat & public holidays: 8 am to 11 pm
- Mamzar park timings during Ramadan: 8 am to 11 pm
- Mamzar beach ladies day: Monday and Wednesday
- Jet Ski Timing: 9 am to 6 pm
How To reach Al Mamzar Beach Park by Public Transport
- Mamzar Beach Park Bus Terminus
- By Bus: Bus C28 stops at Mamzar, Beach Park Terminus.
Restaurants Near Al Mamzar Beach Park
- 1 restaurant and 10 snack shacks present at the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Al Mamzar Beach Park
91.45% of people who visit Dubai include Al Mamzar Beach Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
65.9% of people start their Al Mamzar Beach Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Al Mamzar Beach Park
93.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Al Mamzar Beach Park
Al Mamzar Beach Park Trips
Al Mamzar Beach Park, Dubai Reviews
Good beach, perfect for family. Lots of parking space available. Easy accessible. Lighting in beach is an issue it's not very lit but overall it's a good public beach. Only crowded on weekends and holidays other wise on weekdays it is not much crowded
Fantastic place for both bachelor group and familys as well as for couples... can spend full day hear Travellers can enjoy the site for sure. Price at shops are reasonable.
One of the oldest parks here in Dubai. Always been a great experience here. Love the swimming pool inside of it.
Good place to have some nice time with your family. They have a separate area for barbecue. Beaches are clean and not crowded. Water sports like jet ski and speed boards are available
Awsome and quit place if u looking for quit, thee is no that much of waves and the water is warm.. Good for friends if u want to make small outing to have food in open air or to relax.
All QuestionsAl mamzar beach park
Wheal chair available in entrance gate for aged person?Answer Report Abuse
I think the beach is wheel-chair accessible but not sure if you can rent a wheelchair at the entrance or if you need to carry your own. You can call them up and ask on 971 4 296 6201.Report Abuse