One of the best sky scrapers in Dubai, Burj Al Arab also the fourth tallest hotel in the world. It has been built in the shape of a sail of a ship. Burj Al Arab is a must visit for everyone who enters Dubai. This incredibly luxurious hotel in Dubai is really built on an artificial island. Some people refer to it as a “seven star hotel”. Whether or not it is one is another issue. But the experience of seeing it can easily be given seven stars!
You will find a lot of restaurants, hotels, eateries, shops, etc. in and around this tall structure.
Entrance Ticket Details For Burj Al Arab
- Tea tour at 190 AED.
- One needs to have a reservation at a restaurant in the Burj Al Arab to view it from the inside.
- The better idea is to book a “tea tour” which costs 190 AED per person so that you can visit the building easily.
- If you don’t want to spend money on this, remember that it is a sky scraper and quite difficult to miss if you go anywhere near it especially to Jumeirah beach; it is quite expensive.
How to Reach Burj Al Arab
- Ibn Battuta Metro Station 1.
- Sahn Eddar
- Chelsea Garden Restarant & Café
- Remo café
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.62% of people who visit Dubai include Burj Al Arab in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
47.51% of people start their Burj Al Arab visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Burj Al Arab
92.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Burj Al Arab