Dubai ZooCurrently Closed
- Address: Dubai Zoo Jumeirah 1 (near the Jumeirah Shopping Center and Mercato Center) Jumeirah Street, Dubai -UAE, United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +971-43496444
- Ticket Price: 2 AED
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Dubai Zoo - Review
Dubai zoo is one of the oldest and most popular attraction in the city. Dubai zoo located in Jumeirah. The Dubai zoo park houses almost 230 species of animals out of which 248 specimens. The animals includes foxes, hyenas, pumas, lions, jaguars, chimpanzees, baboons, monkeys, deer, bears, porcupines, giraffes and Barbary sheep. The Dubai zoo jumeirah is famous for breeding the rare Chimpanzee and Arabian wild cat and today has become a landmark in the city.
It now features a brilliant attraction called the Dubai Safari Village that sprawls across an area of a whopping 119 hectares. There are three kinds of beautiful cultural experiences you can look forwards to here given that the village is divided into three parts - African Village, Asian Village and the Arabian Village. The thrill of an open safari ride here is the highlight of this attraction!
Dubai Zoo Information
- Dubai zoo contact number:+97143440462, +97143496444
- Feeding times vary according to the animals
- Parking available
Dubai Zoo Ticket Prices
- Dubai zoo entry fee for per person: 2 AED
- Dubai zoo tickets price free for children under 2 years
- Dubai zoo park entry frees for people with special needs
- Dubai Safari Park entry fee - 50 AED for adults and 20 AED for children
- Dubai Safari village ticket - 85 AED for adults and 30 AED for children (combo entry plus village)
- Dubai Safari village ticket price - 50 AED for adults and 20 AED for children
Dubai Zoo Hours
- Dubai zoo timing: 10 am to 6 pm
- Dubai zoo safari timings: 9 am to 5 pm
- Safari Village timing: 9 am to 6 pm
- Dubai zoo timings may vary during Ramadan
- Closed on Tuesday
How To reach Dubai Zoo by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Dubai Zoo 1 or Jumeira American School 1.
- Take a car or a rental to visit this destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dubai Zoo
4.85% of people who visit Dubai include Dubai Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Dubai Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dubai Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dubai Zoo
Dubai Zoo Trips
Dubai Zoo, Dubai Reviews
Zoo is closed. All the animals have been shifted. Used to be a decent zoo when it existed.
Should of read the reviews before taking a 1 hour journey to realise that it's CLOSED : (
Really nice to visit in the winter time, during Summer season it’s to hot to walk around as there is no air conditioning. Rely on the ice lollies you buy.
Your tiger and peacock so great i like your zoo
A really big and beautiful zoo, and am sure it is one of the greatest tourist attraction here. It might take you an entire day if you want to see all the enclosures here. I am giving it one star less only because I don't like to see wild animals kept in cages, and they belong to their natural habitat.