Dubai ZooCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Dubai Zoo Jumeirah 1 (near the Jumeirah Shopping Center and Mercato Center) Jumeirah Street, Dubai -UAE, United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +971-43496444
- Ticket Price: 2 AED
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Dubai Zoo, Dubai
Dubai zoo is one of the oldest and most popular attraction in the city. Dubai zoo located in Jumeirah. The Dubai zoo park houses almost 230 species of animals out of which 248 specimens. The animals includes foxes, hyenas, pumas, lions, jaguars, chimpanzees, baboons, monkeys, deer, bears, porcupines, giraffes and Barbary sheep. The Dubai zoo jumeirah is famous for breeding the rare Chimpanzee and Arabian wild cat and today has become a landmark in the city.
It now features a brilliant attraction called the Dubai Safari Village that sprawls across an area of a whopping 119 hectares. There are three kinds of beautiful cultural experiences you can look forwards to here given that the village is divided into three parts - African Village, Asian Village and the Arabian Village. The thrill of an open safari ride here is the highlight of this attraction!
Dubai Zoo Information
- Dubai zoo contact number:+97143440462, +97143496444
- Feeding times vary according to the animals
- Parking available
Dubai Zoo Ticket Prices
- Dubai zoo entry fee for per person: 2 AED
- Dubai zoo tickets price free for children under 2 years
- Dubai zoo park entry frees for people with special needs
- Dubai Safari Park entry fee - 50 AED for adults and 20 AED for children
- Dubai Safari village ticket - 85 AED for adults and 30 AED for children (combo entry plus village)
- Dubai Safari village ticket price - 50 AED for adults and 20 AED for children
Dubai Zoo Opening and Closing Hours
- Dubai zoo timing: 10 am to 6 pm
- Dubai zoo safari timings: 9 am to 5 pm
- Safari Village timing: 9 am to 6 pm
- Dubai zoo timings may vary during Ramadan
- Closed on Tuesday
How To reach Dubai Zoo by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Dubai Zoo 1 or Jumeira American School 1.
- Take a car or a rental to visit this destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dubai Zoo
12.96% of people who visit Dubai include Dubai Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
76.02% of people start their Dubai Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Dubai Zoo
92.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dubai Zoo
Dubai Zoo Map
Dubai Zoo Trips
Dubai Zoo, Dubai Reviews
A really big and beautiful zoo, and am sure it is one of the greatest tourist attraction here. It might take you an entire day if you want to see all the enclosures here. I am giving it one star less only because I don't like to see wild animals kept in cages, and they belong to their natural habitat.
It long story and memories when we kids it's first zoo I have been visiting it many times and bring my kids to visit it now it moved to outside Dubai as Dubai Safari. It's new and massive area I recommend it to anyone to visit and best time from October to March in summer very hot
A good place for taking kids there but beware, it's a huge zoo and walking or being able to see it in one go is a difficult, if not an impossible for adults let alone kids. However a good place for educational purposes as well. Even though you can find food and other eatables there, it is highly recommended that you take water bottles with you especially if you are visiting in summer season like i did. And most importantly, follow the zoo safety rules at all times!
If you are in Dubai. You must visit zoo. You can see almost all. Bus service is very nice
It's a good place for the kids,they really enjoy here and also learn something about the animals.
All QuestionsDubai zoo
- Roseto Presbyterian Church
- Miss Julie's Dance And Fitness
- Bonnie Erickson
- William Carlson
- Bixler Ridge Airport-2sd8
- Elmer Hammer
- Petersen Professionals
- Centerville Finance Officer
- Dan Redhage
- Centerville Public Library
- Lazy L Ranch
- Centerville Community Library
- Dalesburg Lutheran Parsonage
- First English Luth Parsonage