Events and Festivals in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival: It is estimated that around 3 million people from around the world travel to Dubai for the Dubai shopping festival (check out some available Dubai shopping tours) . This festival which takes place during the first few months of the year. You can find amazing discounts and even win prizes if you visit during this time.
- Global Village: Held in October.
- Eid in Dubai: Eid al Adha: Held in October.
- Dandiya Raas with Aadesh Srivastava & Diwali Fair: Held in October.
- Modhesh World Festival: Modhesh World festival attracts several visitors. This festival takes place during the hot summer months and yet is extremely popular. If you have children, this festival is perfect for a family trip. It includes many evens and the main theme is family entertainment. You can have multiple options to explore the city during festive seasons, check our all Dubai tours, you will get a lots of tours of your interest.
Trip plans for Dubai
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Dubai
Dubai Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Dubai
Dubai Hot Air Balloon Flight Including Gourmet Breakfast and Falconry Demonstration146 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Glide up and away in a hot air balloon over Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Take to the morning skies as the sun starts to...Book Now
Save 6%Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo43 Reviews
Discover the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, one of the most iconic attractions in Dubai. Choose between the Explorer Expe...
Wild Wadi Water Park Entrance Ticket26 Reviews
Splash the hours away at Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai with this all-day entrance ticket. Make your own way to Wild Wadi and ...Book Now
Save 10%3-Hour Luxury Canal Buffet Cruise Including Glide under Dubai's Waterfall Bridge4 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Spend a relaxing evening cruising in our Luxury Glass Enclosed Dhow as you gently cruise along the banks of the new Dubai Wat...