Hatta TrekCurrently Closed
- Address: Hatta, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 250 AED
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Entertainment
Hatta Trek - Review
One of the finest ways to explore Dubai deserts is Hatta trek, a half day tour to about 200 villages of Hatta. You can visit various markets in these villages; get connected with their local goods, language, tradition, rituals, occupations, etc.
This Hatta trek in the Hajar Mountain is an adventurous journey on a rocky mountain. On this trek, you get to view local shops selling a variety of locally grown fruits, lovely looking pots and fine carpets. You can also observe ancient fort of Dubai during this Hatta journey.
Contact City Smart Tourism LLC . Baniyas Road, Flat No 302, Al Mulla Building, Deira for organised tours (971 42237373).
Hatta Trek Information
- Ticket price vary according to age.
- You even have option to complete trek by Land cruiser or Hummer.
- Pregnant women, senior citizen & children below 4 years not permitted for trek.
Hatta Trek Ticket Prices
- 250 to 350 AED.
How To reach Hatta Trek by Public Transport
- Bur Dubai Stop
Restaurants Near Hatta Trek
- Hatta Port Hotel
- Arabic food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hatta Trek
4.75% of people who visit Dubai include Hatta Trek in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
55.13% of people start their Hatta Trek visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Hatta Trek
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hatta Trek
Hatta Trek Map
Hatta Trek Trips
Hatta Trek, Dubai Reviews
All QuestionsHatta trek
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station