Heritage HouseCurrently Open
- Address: Al Khor Street, Al Ras Metro Station, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +971-42260286
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Architecture , Heritage Building
Nestled in one of the first urban sites in Dubai, the Heritage House was established by Mr. Matar Saeed bin Mazina in 1890.The idea was to provide a wide-ranging description of the nature of local traditional housing. Visit the destination and get to see some of the most spectacular architecture that is sure to make your trip here worthwhile. The place includes pottery, copper, wood and glass items that were used at that time.
How to Reach Heritage House
- Take a cab or taxi to the destination.
- Take a bus from Faheidi, Roundabout 1.
- Take a subway from Al Fahidi Metro Station 2.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.12% of people who visit Dubai include Heritage House in their plan
33.33% of people start their Heritage House visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Heritage House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Heritage House