Jumeirah Golf Estates
- Address: Jumeirah Golf Estates – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +9714-3759999
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Golf Course, Family And Kids
Jumeirah Golf Estates - Review
Jumeirah Golf Estates is for all those who love golf, the estate is one of the most luxurious and grand communities in the city. Located on the E 311 road the destination is a must go to if you like gold. Each of the golf courses is based on a theme that makes it all the more interesting. Designed by Greg Norman the destination gets a lot of praise for its whole look and ambience.
Jumeirah Golf Estates Ticket Prices
- Ticket price can be Known locally.
- Make an appointment before you wish to go.
Jumeirah Golf Estates Opening and Closing Hours
- Hours depend on the appointment you take.
How To reach Jumeirah Golf Estates by Public Transport
- Take a cab or taxi to the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jumeirah Golf Estates
2.92% of people who visit Dubai include Jumeirah Golf Estates in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.57% of people start their Jumeirah Golf Estates visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Jumeirah Golf Estates
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jumeirah Golf Estates
Jumeirah Golf Estates Map
Jumeirah Golf Estates Trips
Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai Reviews
All QuestionsJumeirah golf estates
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station