Meena BazaarCurrently Closed
- Address: Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Meena Bazaar - Review
Meena Bazaar is one of the best places if you want to shop. The destination is a must visit for anyone who loves shopping. With a variety of shops and sellers, you are sure to find what you are looking for. Textile material and sarees are the speciality of the bazaar and you can even haggle for a good price. The people are friendly and the destination is nothing shy of marvellous.
Meena Bazaar Information
- You can haggle for better prices.
Meena Bazaar Opening and Closing Hours
- Shops are closed daily during lunch break usually lasting 30 minutes to an hour.
- Please note also that during the Ramadan the working hours in the UAE are reduced by two hours per day.
How To reach Meena Bazaar by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Al Fahidie Metro Station A1.
- Take the subway from Al Fahidi Metro Station 2.
- Take a car or a rental to visit this destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Meena Bazaar
10.5% of people who visit Dubai include Meena Bazaar in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
56.76% of people start their Meena Bazaar visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Meena Bazaar
91.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Meena Bazaar