Mercato Shopping Mall379 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jumeirah Beach Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +971-43444161
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Shopping Center
Mercato Shopping Mall is a grocery shopping centre in Jumeirah and is known for its shopping experience. The mall is designed to look like a Mediterranean town during the European Renaissance in Italy, France, or Spain and hence becomes a must to visit. The destination opened its door in 2002, and a total cost of 120 million dirhams was spent on the building. The name "mercato" is derived from the Italian word meaning "market."
How to Reach Mercato Shopping Mall
- Take a train from World Trade Centre Metro Station
- Take a rental or cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mercato Shopping Mall Address: Jumeirah Beach Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Mercato Shopping Mall Contact Number: +971-43444161
- Mercato Shopping Mall Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mercato Shopping Mall: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.25% of people who visit Dubai include Mercato Shopping Mall in their plan
60% of people start their Mercato Shopping Mall visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mercato Shopping Mall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mercato Shopping Mall
People normally club together Assawan Spa And Health Club and Burj Khalifa while planning their visit to Mercato Shopping Mall.