Are you looking for what to do in Dubai?
Dubai is city where one can enjoy from Desert Safari to skiing in ice. Dubai is full of fun fullied unique things to do. City is full of lot of wow factors that make visit to Dubai memorable. Few points of interest are listed below.Essential Things to Do in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa : The tallest building in the world, Bhurj Khalifa is nothing short of an architectural wonder. It measures a whopping 830 meters. The highlights of this building are the dancing fountain and the view from the observation deck. The building has also gained some popularity as a BASE jumping location
- Palm Islands : The three islands of Palm Jumeirah, the Palm Jebel Ali and the Palm Deira together constitute the Palm Islands. Brilliantly concieved, thse islands host a number of residences and beaches. There are many interesting activities that take place on the island on a regular basis.
- Emirates Tower : An architectural accomplishment and marvel, the Jumeirah Emirates Towers are a sight to behold.
- Worlds Islands : The best way to view these artificially built islands is to fly over them. These are a set of islands which have been built in the shape of all the land masses of the world map.
- The Dubai Fountain : This brilliantly choreographed water show in Dubai is all set to break all records. This systematic fountain is built on the man-made Burj Khalifa Lake. The performance of the fountain can be viewed from each and every point of the lake as well as other neighboring structures. It is truly a sight to reckon.
- Al Mamzar Beach Park : Spread across 106 hectors, Al Mamzar Park is an awe inspiring piece of land. A great venue for family and kids, the park offers swimming pools, children’s play areas, barbeque sites, lush green lawns, a train ride, sheltered beaches and picnic areas.
- Dubai Museum : Dubai museum helps you learn more about the history, traditions, culture of the Dubai locals. You must surely add this museum to your itinerary if you are interested in learning about new cultures.
- Dubai Moving Image Museum : The only museum of its type in the Middle East, The Dubai Moving Image Museum focuses on the history of the moving image and the history of how cinema evolved.
- Falcon Museum : Situated within The Falcon Heritage and Sports Centre, the Falcon Museum is about falconry. It houses life-size falcon exhibits in their natural habitats, including desert lands and waterfalls.
- Desert Safari : Desert dune safari will give you an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience on the sand dunes of Arabian Desert.Enjoy great food over at the BBQ dine restaurant on the soft, golden sands.
- Ski Dubai : Ski Dubai is located inside the Mall of Emirates, one of the largest shopping malls in the world. This Ski-themed resort sees a huge number of tourists during summer. There are actual penguins inside Ski Dubai with whom you can arrange interactions.
- Hinthunt : HintHunt is a new simple and fun live escape game, designed for small groups of 3-5 people.A fun experience for family and friends.
- The Dubai Mall Aquarium : Unending expanses filled with retail pleasure, the Dubai Mall is a shopoholic's dream come true. There are hundreds of shops here selling almost everything that you could ever wish for. From luxury to high street, prepare to be physically and mentally exhausted while touring the mall.
- Wild Wadi Water Park : Wild Wadi Water Park offers 30 water rides for your entire family. This water park includes heated/cooled wave pool, multiple water slides and also two artificial surfing machines.
- Burj Al Arab : The tallest building in the world, Bhurj Khalifa is nothing short of an architectural wonder. It measures a whopping 830 meters. The highlights of this building are the dancing fountain and the view from the observation deck. The building has also gained some popularity as a BASE jumping location
- Gold Souk : Dubai is known for its amazing collection of gold ornaments. Gold here is duty free and therefore a big attraction for tourists from all around the world.
- Dubai Marina : Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city that is currently under phase wise development. A number of features of the marina have opened to the public already and the most famous of these are the Walk with its varied shops and restaurants and the Dubai Marina mall too.
- Dubai Beaches : The beaches in Dubai might be busy and crowded but they also boast of a number of activities for adults and kids. Many of the beaches are privately owned by hotels but there are some that are open to all public too.
- Hatta Trek : Perfect way to spend some quality time in the company of nature, the Hatta mountain trek will introduce you to a starkly contrast landscape from the concrete jungle of Dubai.
- Dubai Autodrome : The 5.39km Dubai Autodrome circuit is one of the most modern in the world. It is also one of the most challenging circuits.
- Big Red : Game for some Dune-bashing and belly dancing? Head out to The Big Red! It is a popular tourist attraction.
- Gravity Zone : Bit by Bungee mania? Head off to the Gravity Zone while in Dubai to try out their 50 meters bungee jump!
- Camel Racing : The traditional sport in the wide spread deserts of Dubai is Camel racing. If you really wish to explore Dubai completely, you must surely not miss this camel racing event
- Saeed Al Maktoum House : The Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House is a historic building and former residential quarters of the former ruler of Dubai, Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum.
- Jumeirah Mosque : The Jumeirah Mosque in Dubai is a landmark mosque which offers guided tours to non-Muslims people (the only mosque to do so).
- Bastakia Quarter : To know the actual Dubai, the way it was before modernization and tourism took over, visit Bastakia Quarter.
Below we have a list of things to do in Dubai and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Dubai getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Dubai with confidence.