Zabeel ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Between Al Karama and World Trade Centre at Zabeel Square, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 am Details
- Phone: +971-43986888
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, View Point, Family And Kids
Zabeel Park is one of the first and most picturesque technology-driven parks in the Gulf. The destination has a total area of about 45 football playgrounds, and also has a children's amusement complex and edutainment center. Stretching 47.5 hectares in total area tech Park is one of the larger parks in Dubai. It is located between Al Karama and World Trade Centre at Zabeel Square and sees a lot of visitors all year round.
- Take a train World Trade Centre Metro Station
- Take a car or a rental to visit this destination
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dubai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dubai and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.18% of people who visit Dubai include Zabeel Park in their plan
87.5% of people start their Zabeel Park visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Zabeel Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zabeel Park
People normally also visit Burj Khalifa while planning their trip to Zabeel Park.