Blessington Street Basin Tours
About Blessington Street Basin, Dublin
Blessington Street Basin (Irish Baisin Shráid Bhaile Coimín) is a drinking reservoir in Dublin which operated from 1810 until the 1970s, serving the north city. It became a public park in 1994.Wikipedia
Overview of Blessington Street Basin
Check out detailed information of Blessington Street Basin which resides in the Dublin. Missed by most of the visitors, Blessington Street Basin is unique in its own way.
Attractions like National Library Of Ireland, Bram Stokers Castle Dracula, Irish Dance Party, Olympia Theatre and Guinness Storehouse are the usual crowd pullers of Dublin and you might easily miss out Blessington Street Basin amidst these top things to do.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore Dublin tours.
More about Dublin
Use Dublin trip planner to visit Blessington Street Basin and many others to your visit.
You won't miss your home when in Dublin, hotels in Dublin like Holiday Inn Express Dublin City Centre, Clifden House By Thekeycollection, The Ripley Court Hotel and Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Book Blessington street basin Tickets And Tours
Visit three top Ireland attractions in one day on the Blarney Castle and Cork Day Trip from Dublin. From the comfort of your luxury coach, you'll travel south to Blarney Castle, Cork City and the Rock of Cashel cathedral, passing through beautiful, green South Irish countryside on your way. Be sure to kiss the famous Blarney Stone, and you'll be blessed with the "gift of the gab" for a lifetime of smooth talking!
See Northern Ireland's spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site â Giant's Causeway â on a day trip from Dublin. From the comfort of your luxury coach, you'll see the Causeway's famous rock formations alongside dramatic coastal scenery, as you experience one of the greatest road journeys in the world. Additionally, your Giant's Causeway day trip includes visits to Belfast (Northern Ireland's capital city) and the unique Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
Discover Dublin's traditional pubs and wonderful Irish music on this 2.5-hour pub crawl through historic Temple Bar. Led by two talented professional musicians, you'll visit famous pubs and bars, and hear the story of Irish music and its influences on contemporary world music. Irish pubs and traditional Irish music - it's the perfect match!
Share your experience - Rate Blessington Street Basin, Dublin
In the concrete greyness of the north city centre there is this beautiful green space with water. Its being reclamed as a park after a sucessful run as a water resivour in georgain dublin. An amazing recycling of use and purpose.
- Other Attractions
- Oceanographic Museum
- Monaco Grand Prix
- Princes Palace Of Monaco
- Saint Nicholas Cathedral Or Cathedral De Monaco
- Japanese Garden
- Monte Carlo Casino
- Museum Of Napoleon Souvenirs
- The Museum Of Stamps And Coins
- Le Metropole Shopping Center
- Fort Antoine
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Oceanographic Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Monaco Grand Prix
- Hotels Near Princes Palace Of Monaco
- Budget Hotels Near Saint Nicholas Cathedral Or Cathedral De Monaco
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Japanese Garden
- Luxury Hotels Near Monte Carlo Casino
- Hotels Near Museum Of Napoleon Souvenirs
- Cheap Hotels Near The Museum Of Stamps And Coins
- 5 Star Hotels Near Le Metropole Shopping Center
- Budget Hotels Near Fort Antoine
- City Tripplans
- Dublin Itinerary 6 Days
- Dublin Itinerary 7 Days
- Dublin Itinerary 5 Days
- Dublin Itinerary 3 Days
- Dublin Itinerary 4 Days
- Dublin Itinerary 1 Day
- Dublin Itinerary 2 Days
- 2 Day Trip to Dublin from Dublin
- Ireland Itinerary 10 Days
- Trip to Paris, Venice, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Prague, Oslo, Dubrovnik, Dusseldorf, Interlaken