Bram Stokers Castle DraculaCurrently Closed
- Address: Westwood Club, Clontarf Road, Audience meets in Westwood Club Reception, Dublin, Ireland
- Timings: 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-18512151
- Ticket Price: 25 EUR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance
A unique tourist attraction, the Bram Stoker's Castle Dracula is a tribute to and celebration of one of Ireland's most famous writers Bram Stoker and his famed book ‘Dracula’. The show takes visitors on a journey through the stories and instances mentioned in the book with actors enacting the scenes in the most realistic way possible!
Trivia: The show takes place in the ‘World's only Graveyard Theatre’ and is definitely a thrilling experience to have.
- Minimum Age of visitor should be 14
- The show is not suitable for pregnant women or visitors with photosensitive epilepsy.
- Please let the authorities know in advance if you have any mobility issues.
- Please arrive by 6.45pm.
- Tickets must be booked in advance.
- Tour and Show runs 7pm to 9pm every Saturday.
- The shows are not available any other day of the week.
- By Train: Clontarf Road train station
- By Bus: Clontarf, Station Grounds bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.54% of people who visit Dublin include Bram Stokers Castle Dracula in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
86.49% of people start their Bram Stokers Castle Dracula visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Bram Stokers Castle Dracula
92.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bram Stokers Castle Dracula
I had an awesome time here, really unexpected it to be such a great evening. Definitely worth a visit.
We went with work as Halloween team event and had great fun! Staff was super friendly and helpful and the show was great and made me scream a lot! Would definitely recommend it and enjoyed it more than the Amsterdam Dungeon.
I visited Castle Dracula on Saturday the 1st of April and it was a fantastic experience. It was a brilliant mixture of spooky and funny and also included a great bit of history about Bram Stoker. The cast of actors was small but they really gave it their all and put on a great show. If you're looking for something different to do in Dublin then this is a great way to spend an evening.
A brilliant show, wasn't what I expected at all but couldn't give it anything less than 5 stars.
Amazing place. Great fun withy a few scares!! Brilliant for the family and the magician is excellent too! We went in at 7pm and came out at 9pm. Well worth the money. You MUST GO!! Xxx