Corkagh Park19 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Clondalkin, Dublin 22, Ireland Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids
Corkagh Park is Ireland’s only purpose built Cycle Track meant for people who love to cycle. Built by Mick Lawless from South Dublin Cycling Club, this park is a dedicated cycling facility that offers a safe, traffic free, environment in order to learn skills, improve fitness, train and race. If you are a sports enthusiast, this attraction will definitely let your spirits unwind and get charged. A complete cycle ride of the circuit will take you around 2 hours to finish.
Entrance Ticket Details For Corkagh Park
- This park is free to use for general public during non booked slots.
- €30 for a 2 hour session for CI affiliated Clubs.
How to Reach Corkagh Park
- By Bus station: Cherrywood Avenue
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Corkagh Park Address: Clondalkin, Dublin 22, Ireland
- Corkagh Park Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Corkagh Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.15% of people who visit Dublin include Corkagh Park in their plan
33.33% of people start their Corkagh Park visit around 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Corkagh Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Corkagh Park
People normally club together Awesome Walls Dublin and Wellington Monument while planning their visit to Corkagh Park.
People also prefer to end their day with Corkagh Park.