Dublin Mountains Way
- Address: Dublin, Ireland.
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
A fantastic recreational facility, the Dublin Mountains and its forests and trails has something for everyone. If you are an outdoorsy person, do visit this place where you can undertake activities such as:
- Mountain biking
- Cross county hiking
- OrienteeringMountain Running
While in the great wild outdoors, you can also spot fascinating wildlife such as red squirrel, Jay bird, Kestrel bird, Sika deer and even badgers.
- It is recommended to visit the Dublin Mountains between 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Respect the wildlife and do not provoke them at any cost.
- Do not litter, please keep the environment clean.
- Do not light fire in the wild, use established fire rings and designated barbecue areas.
- Avoid burning plastics and other such substances.
- Due to the natural gradient of the forest roads and trails, the area is not wheelchair accessible.
- Having your own vehicle is recommended.
- DART Rail line
- Luas light rail red line
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.48% of people who visit Dublin include Dublin Mountains Way in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
36.36% of people start their Dublin Mountains Way visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Dublin Mountains Way
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dublin Mountains Way