Dublin Mountains Way
- Address: Dublin, Ireland.
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Dublin Mountains Way - Review
A fantastic recreational facility, the Dublin Mountains and its forests and trails has something for everyone. If you are an outdoorsy person, do visit this place where you can undertake activities such as:
- Mountain biking
- Cross county hiking
- OrienteeringMountain Running
While in the great wild outdoors, you can also spot fascinating wildlife such as red squirrel, Jay bird, Kestrel bird, Sika deer and even badgers.
Dublin Mountains Way Information
- It is recommended to visit the Dublin Mountains between 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Respect the wildlife and do not provoke them at any cost.
- Do not litter, please keep the environment clean.
- Do not light fire in the wild, use established fire rings and designated barbecue areas.
- Avoid burning plastics and other such substances.
- Due to the natural gradient of the forest roads and trails, the area is not wheelchair accessible.
How To reach Dublin Mountains Way by Public Transport
- Having your own vehicle is recommended.
- DART Rail line
- Luas light rail red line
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dublin Mountains Way
1.4% of people who visit Dublin include Dublin Mountains Way in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
42.86% of people start their Dublin Mountains Way visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Dublin Mountains Way
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dublin Mountains Way
Dublin Mountains Way Map
Dublin Mountains Way Trips
Dublin Mountains Way, Dublin Reviews
All QuestionsDublin mountains way
Find places near Dublin Mountains Way, Dublin
The Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub Dublin Edmondstown Rd2.981 km away
The Merry Ploughboy 463-662 Edmondstown Rd2.991 km away
The Merry Ploughboy Rockbrook, Edmonston Road, Rathfarnham2.976 km away
aNTHONY cONcaNNON Craugh Rd1.951 km away
Killakee Car Park -2.672 km away