Events and Festivals in Dublin
- Festival of Curiosity: Taking placein the last week of July is the festival of curiosity which is an annual festival of Dublin for science and culture. In this event one can take part in various activities such as treasure hunting, curiosity carnival, robot building and other science games.
- Temple Bar TradFest: Temple Bar, Dublin 2. Notable winter time festival celebrating traditional Irish music and culture.
- St. Patrick’s Festival: Every St. Patrick’s Day. Parade and citywide revelries honouring Ireland’s patron saint. Witnessed worldwide.
- Bloomsday: Occurs annually on June 16th. Commemorates the lifetime accomplishments of James Joyce, author of Ulysses and The Dubliners.
- Phoenix Park: One of the largest parks in Europe, Phoenix Park is a captivating way to spend the afternoon. Within its grounds are the Dublin Zoo, People’s Garden, Papal Cross, and Áras an Uachtarain – the home of the President of Ireland. Admission into the park is free, but some attractions cost extra.
- Dalkey: A half hour drive from Dublin’s city centre and on the DART line, Dalkey is a seaside heritage town branded for its castle and medieval theatre performances.
- Malahide Village: A short drive from Dublin is Malahide, an exquisite coastal village. A favourite day trip for Dubliners on the weekend, Malahide Castle and Gardens is situated on hundreds of acres of forested parkland.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Dublin
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Dublin
Save 7%Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Dublin1264 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Join us on our Cliffs of Moher tour as we discover some of the most dramatic cliffs in Ireland. We take an unforgettable jour...
Save 10%Giant's Causeway and Game of Thrones exibition tour from Dublin124 Reviews
Duration: 13 Hrs
Visit memorablefilming locations fromHBO's Game of Thrones and the UNESCO-listed natural wonder of the Giant's Causeway on th...
Save 7%Book of Kells Early Access Tour with Dublin Castle159 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Discover one of the most important highlights of Irish heritage on this early access fully guided tour. You will explore the ...
Save 4%Skip the Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket2002 Reviews
Skip the line at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin with a fast-track entrance ticket allowing for quicker access to this top ...