Events and Festivals in Dublin
Events and Festivals in Dublin
- Festival of Curiosity: Taking placein the last week of July is the festival of curiosity which is an annual festival of Dublin for science and culture. In this event one can take part in various activities such as treasure hunting, curiosity carnival, robot building and other science games.
- Temple Bar TradFest: Temple Bar, Dublin 2. Notable winter time festival celebrating traditional Irish music and culture.
- St. Patrick’s Festival: Every St. Patrick’s Day. Parade and citywide revelries honouring Ireland’s patron saint. Witnessed worldwide.
- Bloomsday: Occurs annually on June 16th. Commemorates the lifetime accomplishments of James Joyce, author of Ulysses and The Dubliners.
- Phoenix Park: One of the largest parks in Europe, Phoenix Park is a captivating way to spend the afternoon. Within its grounds are the Dublin Zoo, People’s Garden, Papal Cross, and Áras an Uachtarain – the home of the President of Ireland. Admission into the park is free, but some attractions cost extra.
- Dalkey: A half hour drive from Dublin’s city centre and on the DART line, Dalkey is a seaside heritage town branded for its castle and medieval theatre performances.
- Malahide Village: A short drive from Dublin is Malahide, an exquisite coastal village. A favourite day trip for Dubliners on the weekend, Malahide Castle and Gardens is situated on hundreds of acres of forested parkland.
Trip plans for Dublin
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Dublin Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Dublin
2417 Reviews Duration: 12 Hrs
Leave Dublin behind for a day, and travel to County Clare to see the spectacular Cliffs of Moher on Irelands west coast. Stan...
USD 62.56Book Now
80 Reviews Duration: 12 Hrs
Explore Connemara and Galway City on a full-day trip from Dublin. Traveling by luxury coach, you'll discover this unspoiled a...
USD 62.87Book Now
575 Reviews Duration: 10 Hrs
See the most ancient parts of Ireland on this full-day trip from Dublin to Boyne Valley. Travel through the counties of Meath...
USD 50.51Book Now
3 Reviews Duration: 7 Days
Your 7 day journey will cover 1100km of the rugged West Coast of Ireland. We will springboard you from the famous Ring of Ker...
USD 1578.39Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Cities Near Dublin
- Events & Festivals in Connaught Computers
- Events & Festivals in Mount Leinster Park
- Events & Festivals in The Munster Bar
- Events & Festivals in The Munster
- Events & Festivals in Munster Limos
- Events & Festivals in Munster Towbars
- Events & Festivals in Munster Locksmiths
- Events & Festivals in Connaught Bed And Breakfast
- Events & Festivals in Connaught Kitchens
- Events & Festivals in Munster Physical Therapy
- Events & Festivals in Paulstown
- Events & Festivals in Lane
- Events & Festivals in Cities around the world
- Events & Festivals in Lake Wales
- Events & Festivals in Brooklyn Park
- Events & Festivals in Key West
- Events & Festivals in Plymouth
- Events & Festivals in Fiumicino
- Events & Festivals in El Prat De Llobregat
- Events & Festivals in Tremblay-en-france
- Events & Festivals in Puerto Iguazú
- Events & Festivals in New Albany
- Events & Festivals in Este