Fallon and Byrne is one destination that combines the best of Restaurant, Food Hall and Wine shop experience. It is a kind of place where people would just love to get in and spend their entire afternoon as well as evening. Comfortable, huge and welcoming, this place is loved by the people of Dublin as well as people who visit Dublin as tourists. So while you are in the city of Dublin, don’t forget to visit this happening place for a perfect outing and modern Dublin experience.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fallon And Byrne
- Free entry.
- Food and drinks menu applicable.
Fallon And Byrne Hours
FOOD HALL & DELI:
- Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm | Sat: 9am - 9pm | Sun & Bank Holidays: 11am - 7pm
- Mon - Wed: 12pm - 10pm | Thurs: 12pm - 11pm | Fri: 12pm - 12am |Sat: 11am - 12am | Sun: 12.30pm - 9pm
- 12pm - 3pm daily, DINNER: Sun - Tues: 5.30pm - 9pm | Wed & Thurs: 5.30pm - 10pm | Fri & Sat: 5.30pm - 11pm
People's Park: RESTAURANT:
- Monday to Saturday 12-9pm | Sunday 12-8pm
TAKEAWAY CAFE DELI:
- Open daily from 9am-5pm
How to Reach Fallon And Byrne
- By Bus: Exchequer Street
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.25% of people who visit Dublin include Fallon And Byrne in their plan
50% of people start their Fallon And Byrne visit around 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Fallon And Byrne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fallon And Byrne