Famine MemorialCurrently Open
- Address: Dublin City, Co. Dublin, Ireland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Memorial, Statue, Family And Kids, Sculpture
The Famine Sculpture are heart touching statues that depict a tough time faced by the people of Dublin. They say more about the famine years Ireland suffered through in the past. The haunting statues of desperate people is actually a pity to take a look at, however, a visit here is quite worth the while. The well positioned statues stand as a symbol of history and hardships and truly deserve a visit when in the city of Dublin.
Entrance Ticket Details For Famine Memorial
- Entry is free.
Famine Memorial Hours
- You can visit the place anytime of the day.
How to Reach Famine Memorial
- Nearby Bus Stop: IFSC Custom House Quays
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Famine Memorial Address: Dublin City, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Famine Memorial Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Famine Memorial(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Famine Memorial: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.41% of people who visit Dublin include Famine Memorial in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
31.25% of people start their Famine Memorial visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Famine Memorial
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Famine Memorial
People normally club together Musical Pub Crawl and 10 Farmhill Rd while planning their visit to Famine Memorial.