Ha'penny BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: 15 Bachelors Walk, Dublin 1, Ireland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
The Halfpenny Bridge is a beautiful bridge exhibiting breathtaking views on either side. The bridge makes for a lovely day to stroll around and while away sometime in fresh breeze. The bridge also has history attached to it which makes it all the more interesting. The bridge is quite a pleasant place to visit with family and friends especially at sunrise or sunset, and get a view of Dublin from an elevated level.
- Avoid late night hours for the visit.
- Entry is free.
- You can visit the bridge any time of the day.
- Nearby bus stop: Ha’Penny Bridge (by bus no. – 847, 115, 115A, 120, 121, 123, 124, 126, 126N, 130, 817)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.82% of people who visit Dublin include Ha'penny Bridge in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.47% of people start their Ha'penny Bridge visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ha'penny Bridge
57.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ha'penny Bridge