James Joyce Statue125 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Earl St N, Dublin, Co. Dublin City, Ireland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Statue, Family And Kids
There is no other writer who would have captured Dublin in such an intricate and candid manner as James Joyce has done. In order to commemorate James Joyce, Dublin set up a life-size bronze statue of the novelist James Joyce which has become one of the attractions of the city. He is shown to be leaning on a cane, with one hand in his pocket and crossed-legged. Commissioned by the local business community, this statue was installed by sculptor Marjorie Fitzgibbon in 1990.Much of Dublin’s urban life is captured in his works such as Ulysses and in Dubliners and it is reasonable to argue that Joyce offers an essence ofthe life in the city during the early 20th century.
Entrance Ticket Details For James Joyce Statue
- Entry is free.
How to Reach James Joyce Statue
- By Bus station: Millennium Spire
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- James Joyce Statue Address: 2 Earl St N, Dublin, Co. Dublin City, Ireland
- James Joyce Statue Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit James Joyce Statue: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.97% of people who visit Dublin include James Joyce Statue in their plan
50% of people start their James Joyce Statue visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see James Joyce Statue
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting James Joyce Statue
People normally club together Brown Thomas Dublin and Spire Of Dublin while planning their visit to James Joyce Statue.