Leopardstown Racecourse37 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Foxrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-12890500
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Race Track, Family And Kids, Games
Leopardstown Racecourse is one of the best international racecourse and entertainment venue for the citizens of Dublin as well as to those who visit it. Located at a beautiful location at the foot of the Dublin mountains, this attraction offers a perfect venue for those who love to indulge in Racecourse games. As for its history, this racecourse was built by Captain George Quin in 1888 and was inspired by Sandown Park Racecourse in England. The track is situated in a 220-acre estate and it hosts 23 race days including both National Hunt and Flat racing highlights. Do visit this attraction for a fun time in Dublin.
Entrance Ticket Details For Leopardstown Racecourse
- Online tickets available on raceday. Check official website.
- For membership, refer official website.
How to Reach Leopardstown Racecourse
- By Light Rail station: Central Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Leopardstown Racecourse Address: Foxrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Leopardstown Racecourse Contact Number: +353-12890500
- Leopardstown Racecourse Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Leopardstown Racecourse: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.29% of people who visit Dublin include Leopardstown Racecourse in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Leopardstown Racecourse visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Leopardstown Racecourse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Leopardstown Racecourse
People normally club together Festina Lente and St Stephen's Greens while planning their visit to Leopardstown Racecourse.
People also prefer to start their day with Leopardstown Racecourse.