Pearse Museum25 Votes Currently Open
- Address: St Enda’s Park, Grange Road, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin, Ireland, D16 Y7Y5 Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +353-14934208
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Museums, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums, Sculpture
Dedicated in the memory of Patrick Pearse and his brother William, this is an excellent museum that has become one of the attractions of Dublin. Patrick Pearse was an educationalist and nationalist who was executed for taking part in the 1916 Rising. Today, this museum contains reconstructions of many of the original rooms, that include Pearse's study, the family sitting room, the school art gallery, the school museum and one of the dormitories. Apart from that there is a gallery that is dedicated exclusively to the sculpture of William Pearse. As for the building, it is an 18th-century house situated in scenic parkland. Do visit this museum for an insight into the life and works of Pearse.
Pearse Museum Travel Tips
- Permission is required to carry out commercial and professional photography.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pearse Museum
- Entry is free.
Pearse Museum Hours
- During Bank holidays the museum opens at 10.00am.
- The museum is closed over the Christmas period.
- At weekends and Bank Holidays, the Park opens at 10am.
- The Park is closed on Christmas Day.
- November to January: 9am - 4.30pm
- February: 9am - 5.30pm
- March: 9am - 6pm
- April: 9am - 8pm
- May - August: 9am - 9pm
- September: 9am - 8pm
- October: 9am - 6pm
How to Reach Pearse Museum
- By Bus: 17, 75 and 61
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pearse Museum Address: St Enda’s Park, Grange Road, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin, Ireland, D16 Y7Y5
- Pearse Museum Contact Number: +353-14934208
- Pearse Museum Timing: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Pearse Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.2% of people who visit Dublin include Pearse Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
70.59% of people start their Pearse Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pearse Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pearse Museum
People normally club together Saint Colmcille's Church and Marcie Regans Pub while planning their visit to Pearse Museum.