Story Of The Irish86 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Haymarket, Smithfield, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Timings: 10:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-18733537
- Ticket Price: 17 EUR
- Time Required: 01:20 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids
There is no better way to portray the history and culture of any civilization other than a visual representation. The Story of the Irish is a guided tour that introduces you to the 10,000 years old history of Ireland through the dramatized versions by professional actors who act as live storytellers. Through this tour, you will be enlightened about the way Ireland got separated from the rest of the world by geography, genetics and culture and how they evolved as the most sophisticated rural civilizations in the world. The tour goes on for 80 minutes and unravels most of the major aspects of the timeline of Ireland as a country.
Story Of The Irish Travel Tips
- Story of the Irish is fully accessible for wheelchairs.
Entrance Ticket Details For Story Of The Irish
- Students over 16yrs: € 14.95
- Students under 16yrs: € 12.50
- Senior citizens: € 14.95
- Family: € 50.00
- Discounts for booking online: 10%
- 15% discounts for early birds(shows from 10:00am – 12:00pm)
Story Of The Irish Hours
- Shows run every thirty minutes from March – October and hourly thereafter, with the first show beginning at 11:00 am and the last show beginning at 6:00 pm.
How to Reach Story Of The Irish
- By Bus station: Smithfield, Blackhall Street
- By Tram: Smithfield Square
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.66% of people who visit Dublin include Story Of The Irish in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
75% of people start their Story Of The Irish visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Story Of The Irish
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Story Of The Irish