The Brazen Head801 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 20 Bridge Street Lower, Dublin 8, Ireland Dublin
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +353-16779549
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar
The Brazen Head is the oldest pub in the city of Dublin. There’s a bar and a whole lot of entertainment that fills the club attracting a lot of youngsters and tourists each year. If you want to get familiar with the nightlife of the city, this club is a good way to start with. The staff is very friendly, the bartenders are skilled and the service is exceptionally good at The Brazen Head.
The Brazen Head Travel Tips
- The menu is reasonably priced.
- Evening hours are recommended for the visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Brazen Head
- Prices may vary. Check the official website for the detail.
How to Reach The Brazen Head
- Nearby bus stops: Merchant's Quay ,James's Gate, Ushers Quay.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.9% of people who visit Dublin include The Brazen Head in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.36% of people start their The Brazen Head visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Brazen Head
53.1% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Brazen Head