The Comedy Crunch, Dublin
About The Comedy Crunch, Dublin
The Comedy Crunch, Dublin - Address
Address: 1 Dame Court, Dublin 2, Ireland
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Added 775 times in trip plans
Stage Show, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you want to literally roll on the floor and laugh, head over to the Comedy Crunch which takes place every Sunday, Monday & Tuesday night in the basement of the Stag’s Head. A unique act to witness in Dublin, the shows of Comedy Crunch began on 16th November 2008 and have been entertaining locals as well as tourists since then. The best part? It is completely free and they also provide ice cream!
The Comedy Crunch Information
- No need to book a seat in advance, walk-ins are entertained.
The Comedy Crunch Opening and Closing Hours
- Every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday: 8.30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- The club does not operate on any other days unless announced otherwise on their official Facebook page.
How To reach The Comedy Crunch by Public Transport
- South George's Street bus stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Comedy Crunch, Dublin Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Azalea Lodge
- Four Courts Hostel
- Westbury Hotel
- Leo Burdock Fish & Chips
- Messrs Maguire
- Generator Hostel
- Dublin Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Dublin
- What to See in 48 Hours in Dublin
- What to See in 72 Hours in Dublin
- How to Spend 5 Days in Dublin
- How to Spend 6 Days in Dublin
- How to Spend 7 Days in Dublin