The Comedy CrunchCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Dame Court, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Timings: 08:15 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Stage Show, Family And Kids
If you want to literally roll on the floor and laugh, head over to the Comedy Crunch which takes place every Sunday, Monday & Tuesday night in the basement of the Stag’s Head. A unique act to witness in Dublin, the shows of Comedy Crunch began on 16th November 2008 and have been entertaining locals as well as tourists since then. The best part? It is completely free and they also provide ice cream!
The Comedy Crunch Travel Tips
- No need to book a seat in advance, walk-ins are entertained.
The Comedy Crunch Hours
- Every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday: 8.30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- The club does not operate on any other days unless announced otherwise on their official Facebook page.
How to Reach The Comedy Crunch
- South George's Street bus stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.79% of people who visit Dublin include The Comedy Crunch in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
60% of people start their The Comedy Crunch visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see The Comedy Crunch
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Comedy Crunch