The George88 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The George, Great Georges Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +353-16713298
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Club, Adults
The George is a happening gay bar in Dublin that offers a platform for gay and straight people to interact and get mixed. Over the years, the George has become the representative of gay scene of Dublin as well the whole of Ireland. This bar has been present for past 30 years and is home to the development of the social evolution of gay Ireland. Inside, there are two bar areas along with a main club venue that has been attended by some of the hottest international acts including Alexandra Burke, Daniel Johnson, The Saturdays and Bananarama. Here, you can also catch up with performances such as Space'N'Veda, Davina's House-Party.
Entrance Ticket Details For The George
- Monday to Thursday: Free entry
- Friday is Free before 10pm, €5 before 12am, €8 after Midnight.
- Saturday is Free before 10pm, €10 after 10pm.
- Sunday is Free before 10pm, €5 after 10pm.
- Bank Holiday Sunday is Free before 10pm, €10 after 10pm.
How to Reach The George
- By Bus station: Barrow Street
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Dublin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Dublin and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.77% of people who visit Dublin include The George in their plan
66.67% of people start their The George visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The George
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The George